A letter to my Love

Hey everyone....
How's everyone doing in this covid 19 situation 
I hope you all are sound and safe .
It's been a month or two since I posted my blog ... 
So I'm here to share a word of a person who is very close to me and he wants me to dedicate this blog to him and his love ....


He is at a level now where he don't use social media much but he wanted to share his story to the world ๐Ÿ˜Š 
So here we begin ....


I am in keori Himachal Pradesh ,the extreme northern part of India. I'm in Palpung Sherabling Monestery , I have joined the Buddhist monk monastery and it's been years that I have seen any outer life of the world , 
I am extremely devoted towards the monastery and towards my soul enlightment and towards the preaching of lord Buddha It's been 38 years of my life and 3 years in the monastery ,but 11 years in the search of truths .



I'm just sitting in the dense forest near my ministry 
And I'm just about to feel the nature and it's vibe after 3 years .  I am not even mediating in the forest 
But here im struck in a picture scenerio where I'm  reliving my self when I  was 21 years old , and also how I met some one in the pre fall season of 2019 
It was march 24 , I suddenly met a person passing just next lane to me near the one of the most renowned temple of our town .

 And I never knew that it would be the most beautiful ❤️  "hello " conveyed by me to anyone on this planet. I'm reliving the most amazing phase of my life . Where I met a person who guided me through enlightment and towards the monastery . Where I have learnt the art of giving and connection for soul . 
I am about to introduce one of the most influential person of my life  though I can't sketch him 

But the person had a very charming eyes with brownish eyeballs that were  seen  giltering from the next lane to me .With the lavished eye that person had conveyed me  the same  hello that I always wanted  to hear . Though we had never seen each other in the life that we spent together at the same town .

It was dawn at  pre fall season  evening were as beautiful as the tales .
After 3 days I met the same person in an local playground where they use to come daily along with friends and family . 
Although it was just 3 days that we had an sign ofconversation my heart just skipped the  beat  on the same day where I just saw the person on that lane 

But that day I gathered courage to go and ask the contact details  and I got his mother's mobile number 
Through our conversation I got to know that they belong to the Brahmin Priest  family  and also to one of the most respected family of our town because of their keen knowledge and a Priest position of the same renowned temple where we just conveyed the hello .
Soon I visited their house and I was amazed that I use to go to that same locality from around 14 years of life but never saw the person in my life not even by mistake even the closet people to me know them . Well that's how a small town lane played with an 21 year old .



I am watching us on the west side of the town where I often go to see the sunset . We have shared many sunsets together where we use to tell each other about our lives . And the similarity we had although we had an age difference but we both found the most connecting vibe with each other .

We went for days  and then days  became week and week became  months and we never missed the sunset because of the punctuality of that person . We never got an minute late  cause of that golden dial black G shock that enhance his personality as like those watches are just manufactured for that hand only and that also showed the love of that person toward the G shock  watches  

Days passed by  and we had the most beautiful bond ❤️ with each other 
It was the peak of the summer evening when we  just had an argument that ended the  our relationship or bond for a while for our personal issue .
 We often had his mother in our conversation where I heard lots of praises about her from his words which proved that  she is an lady of an golden she always taught to live life in the most simple way yet the most different way from others 

Although we had tonnes of fight but the person never forgot the mothers lesson taught to em in their childhood .
We had fight but we never had an seviour one . We were at an level where we don't wanted to see each other for life.  But life has amazing way for people to get reconnected again.


Days went by it was  December 28  when we just met again for the most longest time  . But this time we were about to experience something very new from last time  . We use to be together for hours at my place where we use to eat together and live together and lay  together  . Where we use to understand each other in  every perfect manner we can . Although exams were about to approach we still use to meet at 6:30 pm Near a common park where we use to share our daily happening just like the west side of the city that we often use to go . 
We had the most amazing days our life but often ๐Ÿ’• said life is an misery ๐Ÿ’” we started to fight again  but this time it was way mutual then the last time .. 
But that taught me  that nothing is permanent and the love is eternal just like Meera had for Krishna .
Shiva had for sati and waited her to be born as Parvati .




Here I'm at the monk monastery and still remembering those days .
Where we use to love to be with each other where I just used to be in love with the simplicity of the person and the knowledge they owned .

Now its  time for me to meditate .
And I'm still waiting for the same person. 
Till the last breath of my life .
And a thank you to that Person who taught me what life is  
You are my life and you owe it too ..
Cause all what happend was just about the last break up I had with the most loved person of my life ๐Ÿ’• 
Thank you babe for always being there ... 

!!!
Ahh man what an story to tell and still brings me to  tears ๐Ÿ˜ญ .
I don't know where are you right now hope you still have a part of me In you and I love you so much that I'm committed to you forever and ever ...



( Hope you guys loved it ... Although it's showed me how beautiful love is and how a person ❤️ can change your life ... )

With that's said .
I'm yashan Massey jr 
Signing off the blog 
Be safe ❤️ and love each other before it's too late ๐Ÿ˜˜ 
Do share it with people you love and never wanna loose 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IF YOU LOVE SOMETHING LET IT GO ♡♡♡

Earning Money apps for android - Earn money in HAGO app full process

ARTIST THE SOUL GIVER ( THE INTERVIEW OF CHIARA MAGNI)